Luke and I have acne. His is worse so I feel for him, but I am 28 and too old for this. I already went through puberty.
There was a lady that I went to massage school with. She was from Louisiana and had quite an interesting background. Anyway, I was complaining about a zit one day and she said, "Oh just wait until you have a baby! Then you will have the magic cure!". I asked her what she meant and she proceeded to tell me a home remedy for break outs from the bayou.
Are you ready for this??.....
"Take your baby's full pee diaper and wrap your face in it. That baby urine has serious power to get rid of acne!"
I want to know what sicko thought this up.
I still dry heave thinking about it. Thanks bayou voodoo, but I am probably going to stick with Proactiv.
10 comments:
I'm 41 and still break out! I'd pass on the diaper, too. What a creeper! Proactive did wonders for me for a while...
I have the worst acne known to man.. er women.. I will always have it.. and I'm fat, so I don't know where I got the short end of the stick... My point being, I will pay you $500.00 to do the diaer and tell me if it works.. I'm ready for anything..
Are you ready for this?...That woman was not crazy. I decided to do what I do with all pieces of information I want verified, google it. There are so many links confirming that urine, particularly baby urine, clear acne. Apparently there is a thing out there called urine therapy...one woman posted that she drinks her urine every morning!! I really learned too many things from this that I never wanted to know...here is one link that instructs you on what to do just in case your zits are that bad.
http://www.ehow.com/way_5243790_urine-cure-acne.html
How odd!! That is so hilarious! I can't believe she actually did that!
Hm, I'd suggest trying baking soda & water instead!
But yeah I used to have trouble with acne too...
lately though my skin has cleared up quite a bit.
I started avoiding most processed foods as a result of certain health issues I had and ever since then, my skin has been really good.
I still eat like pastas and meats and stuff.. but yeah for the most part, I'm acne-free.
Sorry, I don't mean to sound preachy.. just sayin what worked for me :)
AAAH! She said to do WHAT?!?!?! That is just crazy!!! I have adult acne too and I'm still not tempted to try this.
I just suffer through the acne until I'm done nursing and then normal birth control wipes my face clean. Its a terrible waiting game but its worth it.
Hope yours gets better, I feel your pain honey! Ask Jay! When we were in the singles ward together, I had TERRIBLE skin. AH, it was horrible.
While I'm pregnant, my skin is porcelain, after though, ew. I'm sorry you have to experience the same thing. I wouldn't wish acne on my worst enemy!
Try washing your skin with baby soap, like the tear free stuff. Its gentle on my skin so it doesn't dry out too much and its for sensitive baby skin so I don't break out more. And I use baby lotion.
:D Hope this helps!
So funny, I have heard that breast milk helps with the baby acne. Wyatt got that all over his face all of the time though and he still had it...
DO IIIITTTT! hahaha!
Oh nasty! I'm much older than you, Lindsay, and I have a beacon on my cheek right now and can be seen from a mile away! It never goes away, so either try the baby pee thing, or give it up and decide to just go with it! It will never leave...never!
Oh my gosh...please just try this so we know if it actually works! Ha ha! I'd die!
Oh my gosh...please just try this so we know if it actually works! Ha ha! I'd die!
Post a Comment