He is so sweet he almost defrosts my frozen uterus.
If I could guarantee that all my future children would be as sweet as Luke, I would be like the Old Woman who lived in a shoe. No joke.
He is just such a love. However, he is really getting tired of the camera. I can't believe he gave me the finger.
9 comments:
Oh, soooooo sweet!! Sure would like to see those two sweet babies. Oh, Jack would be so upset if he could read. I shouldn't call him a baby but since he spent 13 months in my house, he'll always be that. Luke is precious.
So stinking cute, melted my baby parts a little. Then my two monkies froze them right up again! Can't wait to meet that little bundle of baby. Love him already!
Bawhahaha! I almost forgot about my varicose vein with this post because Luke is so cute. Almost.
Oh this is just torture...I've been on the very edge of wanting a third but this just put me over!! :D He's darling.
He is ADORABLE and yeah thanks a lot now I want another one!!
So sweet! I love it! He looks so cute and I can't wait to meet him! He'll probably give me the finger too!
Those videos are pretty yummy!! I'm very sad that I wont be around to go to the pool too. We have a pool here, but not fun for Alyssa without Jack to play with and it's not small like the other one. Well one day, hopefully we'll be close again and Luke can pester Xandra:) Luke sure is cute, makes me want a little boy (but after awhile)!!
Oh my goodness, he is so sweet! I can't wait to birth a wife for him! :)
Oh my Word. He is sooo cute!
Post a Comment