Mar 25, 2011

The Mansierre


Our sweet Luke has man boobs. Very, very cute man boobs. I always wanted a chubby baby!

He is also going bald, but that is a sensitive subject.


He is just so divine. If I didn't hate being pregnant, I would already be working on another one.


Jack's recent diaper freedom has caused us to give him a new nickname, "Butt Crack Jack". Has a nice ring, doesn't it? He has decided that he doesn't want to wear underwear. He just wants to go "Commano". Ahhhh, I can just picture Kindergarten...


What would I do all day without these two?

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! SO cute!! Haha. Love the chubby baby!!! I just want to squeeze him! And Jack's crack is awesome, let him go "commano" for a while. hehe. That is TOO funny. What a cute post. Your boys are ADORABLE.

Lisa said...

My Michael had rolls like that. You just want to hug and kiss them all day. Butt crack Jack is hilarious. Perhaps he is working on a career as a plumber.

Amy and Barry said...

What cute boys! How funny that Jack wants to go "commano" all the time, too cute and I love the nick name! :)

Julie said...

Those two are from the exact same cookie cutter! At least Jay will never be able to claim that those aren't his babies. You on the other hand!!!! Good thing you were there for the births!

Anonymous said...

Holy Smokes. I am LOVING Luke's face in that last picture. Maybe Jack-a-lack just doesn't like the restriction those little briefs cause on his tenders :)

Erin Quinn said...

Lindsay, you make some cute babies.

The Anderson's said...

Totally get the whole wanting another one but hate being pregnant ordeal. And butt cracks are in so I'm told. Go Jack!