Luke really loved him, too :) We were glad to have you here, dad!
Jack decided it was too hot out so he stuck his head in a memorial fountain. And then Jay did it, too. Sorry person that the memorial was for.
Apparently we have lived in the ghetto for too long because Jack will only wear his hats like this. So we taught him some gang signs just in case.
This month Jay's company changed ownership and brought in all of their own people. So, once again, Jay is on the job hunt. It has been so nice having him home! We have had a ton of fun as a family and Jay has loved getting to know Luke a little bit more. If only he never had to work again :) Hopefully it won't take too long to find a job, but we will live it up while he is home!
Our insurance company couldn't get their act together in time for Luke's surgery so we had to reschedule it once again. So, Luke is still tumorific until the end of August. Good thing he is so cute, tumor and all :)
7 comments:
I'm luvin' that gang sign. Jack is the cutest gansta...
Here is the Jay & Lindsay retirement plan: Win the Lottery!
Well...It could happen. ;)
The wife beater tank really completes Jack's ensemble
That first picture of Jack and you dad together is priceless, they both look so happy! I love that they both stuck their heads in the fountain...silly boys.
So glad your dad could visit! And it was fun having y'all here this weekend. Seriously, sorry about our "fireworks". I am lame.
I love seeing how big the boys are getting!! so cute!!
Jay,
this is Kurtis. We are in North Carolina, not to far. We should get together sometime
Seriously, when do you guys move back? I just want to kiss and hug on your little boys! They're so cute. :D
I love all the pictures, so much fun. Good job catching the memories!
Post a Comment