In happier news, Luke turned 1 this week! I can't believe how fast it went!! I also can't believe how much cake he ate. He isn't afraid to dig in :) I am sad that he almost isn't a baby anymore.
Dec 10, 2011
Battles and Birthdays
Remember how I have almost become a widow quite a few times? Well, just to keep me on my toes, Jay decided to have a scaffold fall on his head. Luckily he is fine, but he wanted to make sure that I shared his battle wound. It was a lot of blood. Even to me.

In happier news, Luke turned 1 this week! I can't believe how fast it went!! I also can't believe how much cake he ate. He isn't afraid to dig in :) I am sad that he almost isn't a baby anymore.
In happier news, Luke turned 1 this week! I can't believe how fast it went!! I also can't believe how much cake he ate. He isn't afraid to dig in :) I am sad that he almost isn't a baby anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He had scaffolding fall on him??? Jeez man!! I hope he doesn't suffer any brain damage!! Men... Joe is almost constantly injured. Why do they do this to us?? Happy Birthday Luke!!
Ohhh heads bleed a lot! Glad he is okay, and Happy Birthday, Luke!
Post a Comment