Jun 27, 2012

Seeing Double

source
We are expecting TWINS!!!  I have never been more scared in my life.  I have never felt so under-qualified.  But, we love them and we are so excited to have them join our crazy little family! Jack has already named them Batman and Spiderman.  We might just stick with that :) 

The Dr. thinks they are identical so it is likely that we will have two girls or two boys.  Jack has told us that he will only like them if they are lady babies.  He doesn't need any more brothers.   Glad we have his full support :) 

Keep us in your prayers!  We will need all of them that we can get!



8 comments:

Amy and Barry said...

Yes! I've been waiting for this post! I am soooo excited for you guys, you're going to be great parents of twins, I just no it!

I'm with Jack, I hope they're lady babies. :)

Stephanie "Sam" said...

I'll pray for little "Lady" babies for you! I need just the other pray for 1 boy baby for me! Congrats!!!!

steph said...

Wow! Congrats!! What an adventure!

Liz said...

SOOOO excited for you! Twins are the BEST and I'm so jealous of you!! Yaaaaaa! :)

Natalie said...

I love that Jack calls them Lady Babies!! I LOVE IT! :D I'm so excited for you guys! You'll be amazing and I'm quite selfishly excited for the fun stories that are in the future. :D I love his names too!! Enoch wants to go with Rex, Moby Dick and Little Foot. I'm SO glad the kids don't pick the names. ; ) I hope you're feeling well!!!

The Anderson's said...

I love that you're having twins! Can't wait to see some prego pics you are so tiny as it is!

Cody said...

That is sooo exciting! Congratulations :) I tell people I want twins all the time... but I don't even have 1 yet! You'll do great, mom!

Anonymous said...

Lady babies. That is hilarious. We excited/ scared for you. You can do it!