The decision is in. We are going to be East Coasters! Jay has picked George Washington University for his masters program in International Security. We are really excited for a new adventure, but we get to enjoy Colorado for a few more months before we take off! It will be a major change from living in the country to living in a huge, busy city... should be a really fun 2 years!
Apr 9, 2009
G-DUB
The decision is in. We are going to be East Coasters! Jay has picked George Washington University for his masters program in International Security. We are really excited for a new adventure, but we get to enjoy Colorado for a few more months before we take off! It will be a major change from living in the country to living in a huge, busy city... should be a really fun 2 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
If Jay gets to be Jack Bauer someday I get to be Tony Almeida. I call dibs.
How fun! That is awesome that you guys made a plan. Congrats, Jay, on having so many places to choose from. Good luck!
How exciting to have a plan! Congrats!
BOO HOO HOO!!! Whatever Congraulations!
I ditto Julie:)
We are so excited to introduce you to the east coast. We will first go to Costco so I can show you how weird the milk is. Then we'll go people watching at the monuments. Yay! Scott and I decide we should just follow each other around the country. So, after you guys leave DC we'll just take a residency in CO. Nice :)
DC is beautiful and you guys will love it! I'm a little jealous, I grew up pretty close to that area and Joe has never stepped foot that far east. Maybe a road trip is in our near future! Congrats to you guys! :D
WOW! In DC? You will LOVE all the free museums.
So exciting! DC is going to be so much fun! And you'll be right by Jami that's awesome! Congrats Jay!
I call dibs on being the next Bond girl...I've never watched 24.
I'm excited for you! Let's be honest...I'm excited to come to see you and take advantage of those free museums.
But so sad that you are leaving Denver. I feel like we sisters will never be together again.
Congrats! Peter and I are moving to New Jersey, so we'll be neighbors! Ok, so not really neighbors, but closer than we are now. :)
East Coast baby! You'll have fun over there. But what a difference! I'm trying to figure out a way to get more rural right now but more and more people are showing up in the country these days.... I want to live somewhere far enough away from everyone else where I can be naked and do my gardening all at the same time.
Congratulations!! Way to go Jay!
Post a Comment