Here is the outside of our building. We are the top right balcony.
Here is my lovely kitchen where I am happy to report that the muffins I made yesterday came out perfect! And round topped! That has never happened before! Must be the lower elevation!
Here is the bathroom. Just in case you were interested. Please notice our pink/peach bathtub because it is seriously stylin'.
This is the area that will hopefully have a table and chairs soon so Jack's highchair won't be so lonely.
Ahhhh. Pretty sure this is my favorite spot in the house. I realize that it's not very space saver to have my shoes like this, but it looks so pretty!!
More closet. It is huge and wonderful.
Our bedroom. Please don't mind the mess under the bed or on the dresser :)
And that is the whole thing! Minus the other bathroom and the pantry, but I think you can live without seeing those :)
7 comments:
Congratulations! What an awesome school and fun place to live! Looks like you guys are doing great! We'll have to give you a call if we make it out to the DC area.
Looks super cute!
what is the name of the apartment complex you live in? what street? it looks just like where my sister used to live.. I wonder if you'll be in her ward. Her name is heather bingham and she is the choir director.. you might have to sing in choir for me.. he he so cute!
A girls got to have plenty of room for her shoes. AND, your shoes are very stylin'.
I am jealous of your shoes and HUGE window. I love big windows. Big window=lots of natural light=happy people.
Much nicer than the Provo ghetto!! By the way, nice shoes. Why do Johnson girls love shoes so much?
Awesome! What a great place! It seems pretty roomy! Looks a lot like our missionary apartments over there!
Post a Comment