Aug 30, 2009

Jack and the City

On Wednesday Jay, Jack and I went into D.C. Jay had a school orientation and we decided to tag along and test out the Metro. Jack LOVED the subway. It rocks a little as it goes and he would sway back and forth in his stroller exaggerating the movement. So cute. We played at a park across the street from Jay's school while he went to a meeting. We fed the pigeons chocolate chip banana bread (Note to PETA: Sorry if you find dead pigeons. Is chocolate bad for them?) and Jack chased them around the park. He loved all the people walking past and waved at each one. I think maybe Jack loves the city?




We decided to tour a bit before heading home and walked over to the White House. The grounds are lovely and the people across the street that have been there since 1981 running the anti-nuclear vigil are a little wacko, but it was all fun to see!



Jay and Mr. Washington. I think his head may be almost as big as Jack's :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

When my boys were little, they loved the Air & Space Museum. Maybe when Jack gets a little bit older, he'll really dig all the cool aircraft stuff, too.

Anonymous said...

I bet the pigeons were elated that they didn't have to eat no stinkin' saltines that day. Good job.

Kir said...

Jack is getting so big! CRAZY! It hasn't been that long...