And so it begins. Two years of studying, internships, hour long commutes and a very lonely wife.
Jack thought he would be like his dad and start some intense research of his own.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, that looks like some good reading material for Jack. Also, I just thought we should do Carmel Apples in October. Oh, they will be so delicious. Maybe we can do them if you come down for conference, that way we can pawn the kidlets off on Jay and Scott. YES!
Congrats on School beginning! I hope all goes well! Won't it be great when this schooling ordeal is all done and over with. It seems like Jack is having fun!
That's like the pictures I took of my kids in kindergarten. They stood smiling with their backpacks. Funny! You are now a school widow. Sorry :( Hang in there, when you look back it will be but a blink.
Now there's a man dressed for success!! It will all be worth it in the end .. and just to be a little materialistic... just keep saying ... lexus lexus lexus..
Jay's first loves are basketball and Colorado, but only because he knew them before me. He has a Superman complex and wants to save the world.
Lindsay
I get to relive my childhood each day playing with our boys. I have a great time watching movies, playing with blocks and taking naps. But when Jay is home I pretend that I am a grown-up :)
Jack
Jack is our #1. He loves basketball and hand sanitizer. He wants to grow up to be a builder, an electrician, and a dressage rider.
Luke
Luke is our #2. He is our child genius. He loves to learn, and surprise us with his extensive vocabulary. He loves animals and wants to be a trash man when he grows up.
Tripp
Tripp is our #3. He is our gentle giant. He has a humongous grin and a gigantic belly. He aspires to be a food critic and a mama's boy.
Charlie
Charlie is our #4, by one minute. He may be the smallest, but he has the loudest opinions. He is charming and studious. When he grows up he wants to be the president.
4 comments:
Oh, that looks like some good reading material for Jack. Also, I just thought we should do Carmel Apples in October. Oh, they will be so delicious. Maybe we can do them if you come down for conference, that way we can pawn the kidlets off on Jay and Scott. YES!
Congrats on School beginning! I hope all goes well! Won't it be great when this schooling ordeal is all done and over with. It seems like Jack is having fun!
That's like the pictures I took of my kids in kindergarten. They stood smiling with their backpacks. Funny! You are now a school widow. Sorry :( Hang in there, when you look back it will be but a blink.
Now there's a man dressed for success!! It will all be worth it in the end .. and just to be a little materialistic... just keep saying ... lexus lexus lexus..
Post a Comment