So, tomorrow is my birthday. We were planning on going to the beach to celebrate and found out yesterday that it was supposed to rain the rest of the week. I was so bummed out because I've never lived anywhere that is still warm on my birthday! So, since I have the best husband ever he put all of his homework and studying aside and took a spur of the moment trip to the beach! He is paying for it now and having to study double hard since he took a day off but I say it was worth it! :) We drove over to Maryland to Chesapeake Beach. It's a cute little town on Chesapeake Bay...so technically it's not the ocean, but the water is salty so I think it counts. The weather was lovely, we saw a jellyfish and we pretty much had the beach to ourselves since everyone else was at work :)

Jack loved the waves. He sat where they could splash up on him and he giggled every time they did. He sat in the water until his lips were blue. I made him get out to warm him up and he was less than pleased.

Here are my men!


This is about as far as I got in. I love the beach, but lets face it, I go to get a tan, not to swim.

Sorry for the sideways video, but here is cute Jack and his first go at the water :)
8 comments:
Go shorty it's your birfday, we gonna party like it's your birfday...I am glad you got some nice warm weather for the beach. Jack looks like quite the water baby. Happy 24th birthday;)
WOW! One hot mama in a swimsuit!!! Jealousy in Utah.
I didn't remember that you shared a birthday with your brother. Or, maybe I'm remembering your birthday and not his. Anyway, Happy Birthday!
I've been to Chesapeake Beach, in fact I've got some very similar baby pictures. We lived close to the bay, I could walk. But where we lived the waters were jelly fish infested. Those suckers hurt.
Cannon kept saying, "Hi Minzy, Hi Minzy" when I showed him your video! Then he said, "I guess she can't hear me." Cute! What a fun birthday, GOOD JOB JAY!
Why can't we all look at HOT after having babies as you do? So cute! Have you run into my sister yet? Heather Bingham?
Seriously, you are skinny. And I don't like being fat and pregnant because then I am all jealous :) Also, I never remember anyone's birthday. A thousand apologies. But happy birthday! How far of a drive was it to the beach?
FUN! What a great birthday! I am so glad that you were at the beach!
1. Happy Birthday! I hope it was a fantastic day!!
2. How the crud are you so thin?!?! Do you eat? And why don't I look that good in a swimming suit?
3. I love the Chesapeake Bay! We went there for Youth Conference a bunch :)
4. Jack is adorable as usual! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment