Mar 9, 2010

Sucker Punch

Today was beautiful so Jack and I decided to have a picnic at the park. He made friends with a cute little girl and they had so much fun playing together. The little girl picked up a huge pile of mulch and dumped it on Jack's head. Jack shook his head to get it off and then punched her in the face. Great. My son is a bully.

12 comments:

Liz said...

LOL. That is awesome.

Mandi said...

Hilarious! Seriously, I keep picturing it in my head and can't stop laughing!

Anonymous said...

Jack is strong and I would not want to meet him in a dark alley :)

Anonymous said...

Jack is strong and I would not want to meet him in a dark alley :)

Julie said...

What a ladies man!!!! He's on his way to being a great flirt, watch out!!!

Heidi said...

Ha! Like father, like son! (Ask Jay about the time he elbowed me in the face, he knows what I'm talking about)
I love reading your blog, it always makes me laugh! What a funny kid you guys have, great stories!

Wesley and Laureen said...

LOL.... that is sooo funny.

Lisa said...

Don't mess with a Johnson... ;)

Kir said...

HA! That is too funny! She had it coming...

Emily said...

HAHAHAHAHA

Natalie said...

I'm sorry, that is just awesome. Way to go Jack!!! :D Enoch has a habit of TACKLING girls for toys. Its very entertaining. :D

Anonymous said...

He must have learned that from Jay