Mar 4, 2010

Jack's Runway

Every day is a fashion show with Jack.


This is the everyday look for Jack. No pants.


He loves to do his hair. Unfortunately cortisone cream doesn't work like pomade.


My shoes are a favorite. Jay's are way too big.


Mardi Gras beads given to him by a fan at the local thrift shop.


Jack loves his Yarmulke! Mazel Tov!


And lastly, my bra. Yep. Hot pink and push up. Jay about killed me for taking this picture. There are going to be repercussions for posting it :)

8 comments:

Amy and Barry said...

I can't believe how big he's getting. He has teeth like a real person now and everything! :) LOVE the jewish hat and the bra picture...sorry Jay, it was too good not to post! I'm also a big fan of his cow socks in the first pic...awesome.

Kir said...

So fun to see him getting bigger, getting teeth, and wearing his first bra! LOVE IT!

Lisa said...

He is surprisingly fashion conscious for such a little guy. He'll hate some of those pictures later, but you can just use them for black mail...

Emily said...

Bahaha, LOVE your bra. That's hot Linz. He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I totally took a picture of Bayles in my bra too! Scott would not let me post it. Rude.

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

so dang cute! love that he is getting ready for his career as a cross dresser.. just kidding Jay..

Julie said...

At least he has clothes on...... As soon as Mya figures out how to get out of her clothes, I will have two naked kids.

Daniel & Jocelyn said...

Jay! I remembered to add your blog to my following list today, I've been meaning to since I got your message and I'm excited to see all of the pictures!!! Jack is the cutest! I think and he has such a great "I'm cute" face. So you are on the east coast?? School I presume, MA or PhD? I graduated in 06 then moved to upstate, NY, Palmyra actually and was there doing church history stuff. I met Daniel there, he was on an internship before his last semester of his BA. He moved back to San Antonio at the end of the summer and I moved there a few months later. We were married the end of that year and are now pregnant with our second. We'll find out next month what gender it is.

So what happened to you after we lost touch? You were dating a few girls, so what happened? How did you meet Lindsay? You guys look like such a cute family! I'll talk to you later! Our camera broke at the beach a few weeks ago so we'll be a bit sparse on the blogging till we get a new one. :)