We had a great birthday party for him with lots of our friends. Jack was thrilled to be the center of attention and played his part as the gracious host beautifully.
Jack got some really great presents from his friends. He loves his birthday and can't wait to do it again. I'm glad he doesn't understand how long a year is :)
After the party, Jay and I gave him his present. A very cool tricycle. Jack and his friend Demetrius helped Jay put it together. Jack was actually sad when it was all together. I guess he was having more fun with the screwdrivers and male bonding.
But, he decided his bike is pretty sweet.
8 comments:
That's a pretty sweet shirt he wore for his birthday party... guess it only took a year to fit! He is just so adorable and I wish I could have been there to celebrate. Also, your hair looks cute. I know you got it cut a few weeks ago but it is the first time I have seen it:)
Happy Birthday Jack!!! Sorry we missed being with you. Brian says you look like Mom in one of the pictures. At least someone in the family got her good looks!
I can't believe he's 2!!! I still remember you telling me you were pregnant and it doesn't feel like it was that long ago!
So fun to be part of Jack's party vicariously. We sure miss you and Jay and Jack.
congrats that's aweesome! what a cutie! I love how much he looks like daddy with bright blond hair! happy birthday Jack! now you know it's time for another one don't you?
Love the basketball cake! What a fun day for Jack! I can't believe how big he is now!!
Happy Birthday to Jack! Good set of lungs on that two year old!
Ohh...I like your shirt Lindz. Very cute. Maybe now that Jack is 2 and all grown up we should stop having him kiss Bayles :) Also, Jack's cake rocks.
Post a Comment