Monday the beach was very crowded, but Tuesday we practically had it to ourselves. Jack LOVED the water and threw a fit every time he had to come out to eat or sunscreen. He didn't get the whole sandcastle idea, but he liked to dig.
My hot Jay. Good job keeping up on your hot bod :)
Jack passed out as soon as we got in the car to come home. He slept nearly the whole way. I guess the sand in his butt crack didn't bother him that much.
5 comments:
I need me a little beach time. Looks awesome! Your little family is too cute.
I hope you got a nice tan...not that you need one. You are practically black next to me :)
you kid is a genieus!! Already speaks French! wo.
Got to love the beach!!! I know I do!! Was the water at all warm? It has to be like bath water for my kids, they are a little picky.
Those pictures of Jay and Jack should be blown up and hung on the wall. How cute they are!!! Remember the feet picture when he was born?
Post a Comment