Jun 27, 2010

Pregnancy according to Jack

Jack thinks morning sickness is hilarious. Every time I am sick he is right behind me to mimic after I finish. This actually came in handy when he had the flu and threw up in the toilet instead of on the carpet!! One positive side of morning sickness!


8 comments:

Liz said...

Best thing I've seen all week. Totally awesome. Totally, totally awesome.

Heidi said...

How cute that you got it on camera! I wasn't thinking clearly enough when I was sick to grab the camera. Christian thought it was soo funny to pretend to throw up too. Kids are just so cute at this age! What an adorable little smile he has. Have the behavioral problems gotten any easier?

Kate said...

Laughing so hard I have tears! I'll bet(OUR)Mom is so proud!

Julie said...

Look at how clean your toilet is! Congrats Linz! Mine was too when I was puking when I was pregers with Mya. Cannon loved to do that too. When he would get something to eat he would run into the bathroom and spit it in the toilet. Luckly, they tend to forget when you get feeling better. :)

Anonymous said...

Is Jack starting to poke at your belly like he did mine? Oh, I can't wait to see it!

Emily said...

hilarious. That was awesome.

Tutu Qute said...

LOL C did that when I got sick one time. It was so hilarious but I didn't want her to see I threw up. So funny!

Lisa said...

Ugh! Morning sickness. Been there, done that. Wheat thins and coke got me through.