Congratulations! A Christmas baby. I love it! I wanted one of those. Never did happen...I really should be doing some dishes, but reading about Thing #2 seemed more interesting. Congrats little mama.
Oh my gosh!! That is sooo exciting!! I am soooo happy for you!! I am running around my house shouting for joy right now!!! I hope it's a girl! Jack would be such a wonderful little helper! My girlfriend is due right around the same time. Keep us updated.
Very cute way to announce! Especially since nothing is official until it is blogged about or status updated on facebook:) Can't wait to meet the little one!
I know I already congratulated you guys on facebook (and we all know that is the only "official" thing that counts around here) but I wanted to say it here too!! That is so exciting! December babies are fun too, although mine is early December, we still enjoy the month of celebrations!! I hope all is going well with you as far as pregnancy goes.
Congratulations!! We didn't know you were so far along already! Any time Scott talks to Jay I ask him how you are doing, but apparently they never talk about one of the most significant things going on for you right now?! I guess I'll just have to give you a call myself sometime! :) I hope you're feeling good. I'm totally excited for you! We are hoping Jack will have another cousin soon too... we'll see ;) Love you!
Congratulations! Sorry I'm a little late but I just checked your blog. I remember Oscar would cheer me on when I had the morning sickness. It made things seems a little better cause I would laugh after.
Jay's first loves are basketball and Colorado, but only because he knew them before me. He has a Superman complex and wants to save the world.
Lindsay
I get to relive my childhood each day playing with our boys. I have a great time watching movies, playing with blocks and taking naps. But when Jay is home I pretend that I am a grown-up :)
Jack
Jack is our #1. He loves basketball and hand sanitizer. He wants to grow up to be a builder, an electrician, and a dressage rider.
Luke
Luke is our #2. He is our child genius. He loves to learn, and surprise us with his extensive vocabulary. He loves animals and wants to be a trash man when he grows up.
Tripp
Tripp is our #3. He is our gentle giant. He has a humongous grin and a gigantic belly. He aspires to be a food critic and a mama's boy.
Charlie
Charlie is our #4, by one minute. He may be the smallest, but he has the loudest opinions. He is charming and studious. When he grows up he wants to be the president.
20 comments:
Congratulations! A Christmas baby. I love it! I wanted one of those. Never did happen...I really should be doing some dishes, but reading about Thing #2 seemed more interesting. Congrats little mama.
That's so exciting! Congratulations! Hopefully Thing 2 is as cute as Thing 1 is! :-)
Oh my gosh!! That is sooo exciting!! I am soooo happy for you!! I am running around my house shouting for joy right now!!! I hope it's a girl! Jack would be such a wonderful little helper! My girlfriend is due right around the same time. Keep us updated.
Can't wait to meet the future wingman or future wife of my #2.
YAY! Thing 1 needs somebody to get in trouble with :)
Congrats babe! That is awesome! Wahoo!
YAY!!! Congrats!! I am super excited for you guys!!
Oh my gosh, so exciting!! CONGRATS GUYS!
Very cute way to announce! Especially since nothing is official until it is blogged about or status updated on facebook:) Can't wait to meet the little one!
Congratulations!!!! Jack will be an awesome big brother and having two is SO much fun!!!!
Yay! Congratulations!!! So are you coming home for Christmas? Haha!!
Yeah!!!!!! Now you can eat everything at Thanksgiving and Christmas and not feel the least bit guilty. Christams cookies here we come!!!
Wahoo!!! This is so exciting! Congratulations!!!
I know I already congratulated you guys on facebook (and we all know that is the only "official" thing that counts around here) but I wanted to say it here too!! That is so exciting! December babies are fun too, although mine is early December, we still enjoy the month of celebrations!! I hope all is going well with you as far as pregnancy goes.
Congratulations!! We didn't know you were so far along already! Any time Scott talks to Jay I ask him how you are doing, but apparently they never talk about one of the most significant things going on for you right now?! I guess I'll just have to give you a call myself sometime! :) I hope you're feeling good. I'm totally excited for you! We are hoping Jack will have another cousin soon too... we'll see ;) Love you!
Congratulations!! That's so exciting!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! You dirty girl, you!
YAY!!!
This is wonderful!!! Congratulations you guys!
Congratulations! Sorry I'm a little late but I just checked your blog. I remember Oscar would cheer me on when I had the morning sickness. It made things seems a little better cause I would laugh after.
Post a Comment