Today my Dr. put me on temporary bed rest. I was having too many contractions for his liking. He put me on medication last week to help with them, but it only helped a little. Quite frankly, 3 contractions an hour is way better than 6. I thought it was an improvement! :) Not so much to him. So for the next week I have to stay very still and get my contractions to slow down. He told me to have Jay baby me and treat me like a princess. I don't think my Dr. remembers I have a 2 year old or that Jay is studying full time:) Anyone want to borrow Jack for a week? He is very cute, very inventive and very fast. Luckily, Jay is home everyday except for Wednesday nights so this really shouldn't be too bad.....for me at least. I think Jay might have another opinion :)
Any good book recommendations?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Crazy!! I hope you enjoy your week of down time! Tell that little boy to stay in there!
Oh geez, I hope you are able to get those contractions under control! Books and series that I have enjoyed:
Hunger Games
Kane Chronicles (only one book so far)
Maze Runner
Eon: Dragoneye Reborn
Wondrous Strange
Dragon Slippers
Mortal Instrument Series
Poison Study
Blue Bloods series
Glass Castle
Bride Collector
I've got 93 books in my "to-do" list right now, so I'll be busy for awhile! :) Hope you find something you like for your sanity's sake!
People Magazine. Oh wait, you wanted books....
Stay down this week... trust me you don't want to be on bedrest for very long it gets boring and depressing. Next on my list of books is the Bartimaeus trilogy. I've heard they are fantastic!
Oh, poor Lindsay! It is really actually hard to stay down. Can you bribe your mom to come out?
I'm with Heidi, Hunger Game series. Amazing!
Post a Comment