I realize Jay doesn't get a whole lot of face time on the blog. Well, today is his lucky day!
Jay has spent the past year working his butt off in school. He spends all of his days studying and taking care of us. The entire year he has been applying to internships and different jobs to help him gain a little experience. The economy has not been our friend and he just kept getting overlooked for more experienced people. But, he just kept on plowing through. Finally, last week he was offered a job! A great job even! He started this week and is really enjoying it! (Don't ask me what he does...I still don't understand. If you watch Friends, I would say Jay is a Transponster...just like Chandler.)
The timing couldn't be better with a new little guy on the way. It is nice to feel a little more secure. So, for the next year while Jay works all day and goes to school and studies all night, you probably won't get to see much of him. Don't feel bad, I won't get to see much of him either. So, here are a couple of things about Jay so you will remember him when he resurfaces next December.
1. He is super hot.
2. He tells really funny jokes.
3. He has the sexiest legs I have ever seen.....even better than Brad Pitt in Troy with his little skirt....(hmmmm, Halloween idea for next year!)
4. He loves the Nuggets....no matter how bad/good they are
5. He eats chips and salsa every day
6. He loves Jack and baby #2
7. He loves me more than the Nuggets, chips and salsa, and our boys :)
8. He is a great example of love and service, even when he is already stretched too thin
I love you, Jay! You are the man of my dreams :) I can't wait for all of the adventures ahead of us!
9 comments:
Ah, how sweet! :) Yay for a great job, that's always a relief, way to go Jay!!!
I think I have a little tear in my eye! So sweet! Congratulations to Jay! That is AWESOME!
Congrats Jay! What a relief to have all your hard work pay off. Can't wait to see pictures of the newest little guy when he comes! Best of luck to both of you!
What a cute post Lindsay! Funny thing though, Joe and Jay sound SO much alike its sort of creepy. Loving the Nuggets even when they stink and eating chips & salsa every day, totally. We roped ourselves some great guys! :D Hope you're feeling well with Baby #2. Can't wait to see how adorable he is!! And Jack is just SO handsome. :D
Yay for Jay! And Yay for you! You guys are like real adults now...I'm not sure we'll be able to hang out with you anymore :) Seriously though, Jay should consider replacing his real teeth with gold teeth with your new found income. That would be the adult thing to do.
Congrats Jay! Lindsay, you are so funny and I love to read your blog. My girls still ask about "jay the painter guy"!
Melissa
Congrats to Jay!! That is so so great. (and that is the cutest picture of those two, so sweet!)
This is absolutely, positively the sweetest thing ever! Wow! I think my eyes watered up, and that's no small feat...
Love the new blog title and Christmas layout. You can't do any house cleaning, but you can certainly do some blog cleaning. Love it!
Maybe when you feel more comfortable we can steal a few of your hours for a game night!
Post a Comment