1. Maternity pants are VERY stretchy. I should wear them every Thanksgiving...not just the pregnant Thanksgivings.
2. Jay has a great job and gets 3 days off from work to play with us!!
3. I am not on bed rest anymore.
4. I have awesome friends, family and neighbors who cooked, cleaned, took Jack places, sent me packages, made costumes, brought me movies, took over my calling at church and sat around and gossiped with me while I was on bed rest.
5. I haven't gained as much weight this pregnancy.
6. We got a new sliding glass door and it slides so easily that I don't have a contraction every time I open it.
7. We have family here with us for the next 3+ weeks!
8. Said family will be able to watch Jack while I push out #2. (Clarification....baby #2)
9. Pumpkin pie
10. Jack calls me Dude Mom
11. I didn't get the black Mustang stripe on my belly this time (yet).
12. I can finally leave the house and bought new mascara today.
13. Baby is healthy.
It's the little things that count :)
I saw the Dr. last week and was measuring a little small. So, I went in for an ultrasound and the baby is measuring 6 days bigger than my due date :) They think he is already 6 pounds and he is finally head down :)
Since my belly is more impressive from the front, here is a sweet shot for you. Jack also wanted to get in on the action.
35.5 weeks. So close!!
Have a very Happy and delicious Thanksgiving!
9 comments:
ha, your comment about the maternity pants reminds me of Joey from Friends and how he wore Phoebe's pants for Thanksgiving... :) You look amazing!! I'm sure you don't think it, but you are so tiny! And how awesome is it that Jay gets to be home 3 days out of the week!! Glad things are looking up for you guys!!! Enjoy being off bed-rest.
You look so great! And Jack is adorable! I still need to meet that little guy!
Oh my heck the pushing out #2 comment made me die. So funny! Your baby belly is so perfect it looks fake and the flash reflection makes it look plastic. LOVE it! Glad your off bed rest. :)
We are hanging out and playing settlers after this baby comes....because I feel like we haven't been able to hang out really. Okay, this is partly my fault because I am lame and don't stay up late, but I am willing to make an exception. Turns out I'm becoming fun again :) Also, Dude mom is sweet. Bayles sometimes calls me princess mom, or doctor mom.
It still blows my mind how dang tiney you are Dude Mom! So glad you have so many great things to be grateful for this Thanksgiving!
Oh my gosh. I just completely love and adore you, my precious sister.
Ha ha ha! One of my favorite Friends quotes! You look awesome!
I love how often you quote Friends in your blog. I just went through all the seasons today and watched the Thanksgiving episodes. Up next, Christmas! "Pivot, Pivot, Pivot!"
dude mom, #8 made me laugh so hard I peed my pants a little. TMI?
SO GLAD you're not on bed rest anymore!
Post a Comment