We got to celebrate Halloween twice....with 2 different costumes. Our neighbor gave Jack a skeleton costume which he wore for our apartment party. He went around to all of 5 people and got more candy than I could believe. He schmoozes the old ladies. Jay's brother, his wife, daughter, and Jay's mom came down to celebrate with us. The kids had a ton of fun.
We also had our ward Trunk or Treat. My very talented and thoughtful sister made Jack a Robin Hood costume since she knew I wasn't getting around to much this year. It turned out sooooo adorable. She should go into business :)
The furry boots are my favorite.
7 comments:
That costume is amazing! All the details and work she put in to it. I agree with you...She should go into business...
So that's what the costume looks like with the boots. I wouldn't know cause they made Cannon's ankles hot and he wouldn't wear them. What a cute boy!
So Cute! I loved the Robin Hood costume! He is such a charmer! Like his Daddy!
Oh my gosh!! Jack made an ADORABLE Robin Hood!! And she did such a wonderful job, that's awesome. Happy Halloween you guys. :D
So so so cute! He and Mya are going to make beautiful children together! :)
Those boot are Sa-WEET! Also, I will give you three skittles if you coax your neighbor into buying stuff for my kids too :)
Jack's costume is better than Anders last minute red neck last year. Stinkin' cute! What did you go as...a Cheerleader? Prom Queen?
Post a Comment