Oct 28, 2010

Happy October!


Well, it seems as if the pregnancy insomnia and 4:00 am food cravings have started, so I might as well blog while I am awake.

Jay's brother and family moved to VA in August. It is nice to have family so close now :) On Monday I disobeyed bed rest and we took Jack up to see them and his Grandma Holly who is visiting. We decided to go to the pumpkin patch, which I was so bummed we were going to miss this year when Dr. told me to sit for 8 weeks. So, I couldn't miss it :)

Jack had the time of his life. He chased goats.....


Hugged a pig so tightly that it squealed.....


Moon bounced with Jay....



Picked out a pumpkin....


And went down some slides. He loved every minute of it.


Jay helped Jack carve his first pumpkin while I sat on the couch trying to slow my contractions. Guess the Dr. knows what he is doing, eh? Sigh.


I decided to enter Jack into the Gap casting call so he could be a Gap model. Well, I couldn't get the site to work and then I realized some ugly kid already had like 40,000 votes, so maybe next year. Here is his photo shoot anyway, just because he is super cute.






32 weeks down! 2 more weeks of bed rest, 3 more after that of limited activity and then I can do whatever I want!! Wahoo!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I would have voted for Jack at lest 100 times. Looks like you did have fun despite the contractions and swollen ankles later.

Girl, you look beautiful for 32 weeks. You just glow....

I'm glad you've got some family fairly close. Will they be of help when the time comes with Jack?

k.young said...

You look darling!!!

Mandi said...

I think Jay is going to have to face facts that Jack is a country boy like his mom:) Also, looks like Jack has gotten over hating to have his picture taken...forget the
Gap contest, I can help you work on getting that cutie an agent! As for you, I hope I look as good as you do when I am pregnant!

Tutu Qute said...

You look great! Good luck with a few more weeks of bed rest. Try not to go too crazy. But hay this is a reason to be lazy and waited on. As soon as the little guy comes, I'm sure you'll be all sorts of busy.

Michelle Johnson said...

Jack is so adorable...Next year he will sweep the GAP contest!

When Iver and Shak were that age, strangers used to stop us everywhere and say they should by GAP models. It runs in the family :)!

Love you and think about you a lot. Wish I was closer so I could take that adorable little creature off your hands once in a while!

Julie said...

I was showing Cannon all these pictures, and he saw yours and said, "cute, cute, their baby is going to be cute." I glad that he has x-ray vision.