Oct 8, 2010

29 Weeks Down!

Well, 5 more weeks of bed rest. I have to admit that I will probably be a mental person at the end of the 5 weeks, but at least the baby will be a little bigger. Dr. Mike (yes, that is what he likes to be called) says at 34 weeks I can return to limited activity. My first activity? Can't decide....either scrubbing the walls or washing Jack's car seat. I have been dreaming of both, so obviously they are bothering me.

Jack loves Mary Poppins. Mostly he loves Bert. He will bring me the movie and put on his beret and he is pretty much happy as a clam. Thank you Disney for babysitting my child for the next 2 months.


I have been running out of ideas for bed rest activities with Jack. So, we did pedicures. I think red is definitely Jack's color.


Me in all my sweat pant glory. I guess this is my curse for saying how much I love to be at home in sweats. Be careful what you wish for :)

10 comments:

Amy and Barry said...

I LOVE that you did pedicures with Jack! I also love him in the little beret! p.s. You still look ridiculously hot and you're almost there! Here's to you!

Anonymous said...

5 more week! You can do it!

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

5 more weeks and you are still soo tiney!! I wish I looked as good as you do pregnant!

p.s. we're big Bert fans around here. Jack rules.

The Anderson's said...

I'm so sorry about the bed rest. It sounds like your enjoying it so far! Hopefully it will go by fast. I'm wishing I had some of your contractions you were having... I've got nothing and I want this kid out of me!

Kir said...

I love it! Red is truly Jack's color! What cute little toes!! Keep it up! You're doing great and I can't wait to see the new little Durrant!!!

Brady & Ashley said...

Ha ha! I just love you! Your posts add so much happiness to my day! It's really a shame we can't hang out everyday, gossip, and talk about Grey's like we used to. You look darling...even in sweat pants! Keep hanging in there!

Tutu Qute said...

Oh you pooor thing. I know your strong and you can get through it though. I wish I was there and I could take Jack off your hands for a little while. I'm sure he and Cosette would get a long just great! Prayers and hugs to you babe!

Kate said...

So that pedi picture almost made me cry. I wish I could be there to help. I'm so sorry I'm so far away in the other WaRshington. I'll call you this next week on my forced sabbatical from life.
LOVE YOU!

Jolene said...

Cash was just OUTRAGED that you painted Jacks toe nails....LOL! Can't wait to see you guys!

Erin Quinn said...

Keep up the creativity. The new little one will be here before you know it. You know, Jack might like scrubbing walls... Your posts always make me smile.