Potty training is not going well. Jack really loves his diapers. So, sometimes I have to take his diapers away and just let him run around naked until he has to go. Sometimes he goes in the potty, most times he just brings me a diaper and begs me to put it on him.
During a naked session yesterday I was trying to get Jack to finish his dinner. I said, "Jack, come get some grapes! They will help you poop!". Jack said, "Help poop?!" and I said "Yes!". So he ran over, grabbed a grape off his plate and stuck it between his butt cheeks.
Constipation solved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA! That is hilarious!!
Hahaha! :)
awesome!!
AHhhhh..... Wes and I are laughing soooo hard right now. He is going to hate that all of this is documented when he gets older!! LOL.
That kid is a geniuse!He'll do great once he gets in school.. as the class clown! Love it!
Ba ha ha ha! What a little comedian!
Ba ha ha ha ha!!! Oh my hell, I can't stop laughing! That's priceless!
Post a Comment