I have always been glad that I am a girl. There are a lot of things that guys have to deal with that I never thought I would have to worry about. Problem is, I am the mother of nearly two boys and when they are little, their problems are my problems. So, I guess I have to deal with man issues anyway.
This morning while I was getting ready for church, Jack stripped down to his diaper. He then decided that wasn't naked enough so he lost the diaper. Suddenly, I had a little white lightning bolt running through my house giggling with the joys of a free willy :) A few minutes later I heard screaming.....the excruciating pain screaming. I ran out to the living room where I found Jack holding his wiener, doubled over on top of the movies. I put two and two together and realized that he had accidentally clamped the tip of his little man part in a DVD case. I tried to comfort him as best as I could since I have no idea how he feels. Mostly I just tried not to let him see me crack up. I got him dressed for church and he has spent the rest of today covering/protecting his goods. I had no idea it started so young. So much about adolescent boys is starting to make sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
teeny weenie got trapped eh? Poor guy. I don't know how they walk around with those thing anyway :)
Oh no! Two little boys running around are sure going to keep you on your toes. Mine sure did! It really can make for some laughs...Hopefully they will be better friends than my two boys turned out to be...
Ha ha ha! I just laughed out loud at my desk...again. Your posts always kill me, and that may be one of the best stories yet! Poor little Jack. At least now maybe he'll think twice before stripping down again.
Ha ha! I had no idea they learned that lesson so young, he must be advanced. What a wonderful husband he'll be for Mya! :)
So funny! What will you encounter next?.....
Post a Comment