Feb 7, 2011

Mother Appreciation Day

Jack just told me to go and get a job so that Jay could stay home with him. It's so nice to be appreciated.

At least Luke appreciates me....or at least my ability to lactate.

5 comments:

Becca said...

It's ok. Dad's are always funner. The kids never want to play with me, but when Mike gets home they won't stop bugging him for playtime.

Amy and Barry said...

Ah, sad. I'm pretty sure Mya thinks her dad is more fun than her mom too. They play a game where he sticks his tongue out at her and she does it back at him and they both laugh. I stick my tongue out at her the same way and she furrows her brow at me like I'm nuts!

Lisa said...

I kind of always resented that...I think it is pretty normal for kids to think dad is more fun. They haven't been around them all day so when they come home, they aren't kid tired, but ready to play.

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

Ahh so young and yet already speaking like a true man!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

low blow Jack, low blow. I guess it's safe to say Luke is now your favorite child :)