Nov 18, 2011

The Nice List

Dear Santa,

I realize I am a bit early this year, but we are moving and I wanted to make sure I got my list out before I forgot.

I have been EXTRA good this year. I hardly ever lost my patience with my children. I never said a bad word (well, at least not any of the REALLY bad ones). I cleaned my house nearly each week. And I only let Jack watch 3 movies yesterday instead of letting him watch a 4th that we both really needed.

I realize my list is similar each year, but I think you might be confused as to exactly what I want. That is why this year, I am including pictures. I will do anything to make your life easier, Santa.


Give Mrs. Claus a hug and tell the elves that they are awesome!

Lots of love,

Linz

P.S. The puppy should count for a whole family gift. I promise to share him. Like I said, just trying to make your job easier!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh!! You have been extra good :) I think he could at least get you the sparkly shoes just from today!

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

We have the same gun picked out for Christmas. I love it!

Emily said...

I only let Natalie watch 3 movies instead of 4 today too! You totally deserve that puppy, gun and those heels. :)

Kir said...

Oh boy, I really needed that laugh today! Love the pictures, and the gun was a nice surprise! I'm adding it to my list now also!