Our sweetie Luke turned 3 at the beginning of December! He is such a sweet boy. He is our caring and compassionate child. He will be the one to take care of us when we are old. We moved to Utah during his 1st birthday, and his 2nd birthday we were up at the hospital with the babies, so we really wanted to make his 3rd birthday a big deal. He is very much the middle child. He often fends for himself and sometimes gets the least attention because the other kids are a little more needy. He is so laid back and patient. He was so happy to have a night focused on him. We are so lucky to have him in our family!
He doesn't really understand presents yet. He would open one gift and walk off to play with it. He was confused when we told him he had more presents.
The babies...oh, the babies. They are trouble! They are into everything! I have lost 5 pounds in the past 3 months just because I can't take my eyes off of them for a minute. Even to eat.
Charlie climbs whatever he can find. And then smiles when he gets caught. He is a little imp.
Tripp somehow snuck a candy cane. I have no idea how he got it. But I found him giggly and sticky. He was so pleased to have his first candy. He was really mad when I took it away.
The schools and Jay's work closed for snow a few weeks ago, so we had Jack and Jay home. They cancelled everything before there were even any snowflakes.
Luke was so excited about his new boots that he couldn't muster putting pants on over them. We finally convinced him that it would hurt to sled without pants on. Too bad. He looked so cute!
Later that snow day we got our Christmas tree! The boys helped Jay bring it in. I can just see 10 years from now, all my big boys doing all the heavy lifting for us :) It is going to be awesome.
Tripp and Charlie tried to help with the Christmas stuff, but mostly just caused mischief.
I'm not sure why we even got a tree. We have to close it off, otherwise, I would have monkeys climbing it all day. Charlie still manages to get an arm through the gate and shake most of the ornaments off.
The primary kids performed the Nativity at our ward Christmas party. Jack was the shepherd and did an excellent job! We were so proud of his loud, clear, speaking part :) What a stud.




1 comment:
Your boys are so cute and so fun!! :D
Post a Comment