Oct 8, 2008

Hail the Conquering Hero!

Yesterday Jay took the GRE so he can start applying to grad schools. He did EXCELLENT! He got a higher score than he needs for all schools to which he is applying! WOOHOO!! I didn't know I married such a smarty pants :)

We are looking at:

Denver University
George Washington University
University of Maryland
Cornell
Yale

Anyway, we need some help. Jay is looking at a few degrees and having a hard time deciding which one to choose...so I figured I would get some input. If we can't decide, maybe we'll just put it to a vote :)

I put a little poll on the side so you can give us your 2 cents :) (Personally I think he should do International Security....then he could be like Jack Bauer :)

7 comments:

Kate said...

So the question is...How soon do you want to be a widow, Madame Jack Bauer? While International Security would be fun it might be dangerous. Hopeful not, because I voted for that. I think you should poll Heavenly Father. He's pretty good at picking stuff out.

P.S. So that Neil guy is ok, not stunning, AND, he has kids that are your age. It's his voice that is the best.

Emily said...

you should go to the University of Maryland! I grew up in MD its beautiful! And there are so many fun things to do with DC so nearby!

Anonymous said...

I vote for whichever degree puts him at GW or U of Maryland :) I don't think I need to explain why! Also, Nice job Jay!

Heidi said...

I honestly would strongly recommend AGAINST the international security option... being married to a Secret Service Agent has been difficult because of the travel and the danger. But if you enjoy not being around your husband and constantly worrying for his safety, then go for it!
Congrats Jay on your scores, that is really impressive! Hopefully all works out for you guys and you can find a job that you excel at and are happy in! That does make all the difference.

Nikki said...

WOW!! Congrats on the GRE Jay!!

Liz said...

Oh go to Cornell! Peter and I went and visited Cornell back in March and it was SO wonderful! The campus felt like a fairy tale, it was so pretty. We absolutely fell in love with it there. And it's only about an hour from all the church sites, which is cool.

Andrew said...

Can I reccommend you take up a career in male exotic dancing? "Thunder From Down Under" is hiring in Vegas and you'll do great! Not Australian but neither am I.