Jun 18, 2010

Boobies

Jay takes Jack to the pool on days that I have to work. They have a great time and always stay for hours. Today Jay had to bring Jack home early because Jack wouldn't stop pointing at all of the girls and saying, "Boobies!!". Our kid is a perv.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

He's gunna be a boob man... ;)

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

I love it! Just like his Dad!

k.young said...

That is awesome.

Wesley and Laureen said...

I couldn't even finish reading this without laughing. Wes gave me a look and then he started laughing when I read it to him. GREAT story to be told when he's older.

Heidi said...

But he's such a cute little perv. I guess those are the ones you never suspect! :)

Amy and Barry said...

Ba ha ha ha ha! I love it!

Anonymous said...

He is confused. One minute he's kissing boys and the next he's talking about boobies.

Julie said...

I have to take my husband home from the pool for the same reason!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE IT!!!! That is Too funny!