THAT IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!!! And yeah, the whole HArry Potter thing.. I was SERIOUSLY ticked, That was the only moving keeping me occupied till Twilight came out. WOOHOO!!!
So Twilight swooped in and took HP's old opening huh? I am not crazy excited about that movie....don't get me wrong, I love the books, but I agree with Heidi and her comment on the post before this one. I really don't think the movie is going to be nearly as good as the book. It looks like they spent a lot of money on visual effects and that makes me worry that the script isn't as good as it should be. And, I still haven't gotten over the casting. Bella is the only one I think who fits the part. Oh well, time will tell! I am crossing my fingers for it to be great!
Jay's first loves are basketball and Colorado, but only because he knew them before me. He has a Superman complex and wants to save the world.
Lindsay
I get to relive my childhood each day playing with our boys. I have a great time watching movies, playing with blocks and taking naps. But when Jay is home I pretend that I am a grown-up :)
Jack
Jack is our #1. He loves basketball and hand sanitizer. He wants to grow up to be a builder, an electrician, and a dressage rider.
Luke
Luke is our #2. He is our child genius. He loves to learn, and surprise us with his extensive vocabulary. He loves animals and wants to be a trash man when he grows up.
Tripp
Tripp is our #3. He is our gentle giant. He has a humongous grin and a gigantic belly. He aspires to be a food critic and a mama's boy.
Charlie
Charlie is our #4, by one minute. He may be the smallest, but he has the loudest opinions. He is charming and studious. When he grows up he wants to be the president.
3 comments:
THAT IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!!! And yeah, the whole HArry Potter thing.. I was SERIOUSLY ticked, That was the only moving keeping me occupied till Twilight came out. WOOHOO!!!
So Twilight swooped in and took HP's old opening huh? I am not crazy excited about that movie....don't get me wrong, I love the books, but I agree with Heidi and her comment on the post before this one. I really don't think the movie is going to be nearly as good as the book. It looks like they spent a lot of money on visual effects and that makes me worry that the script isn't as good as it should be. And, I still haven't gotten over the casting. Bella is the only one I think who fits the part. Oh well, time will tell! I am crossing my fingers for it to be great!
What!?!? This is GREAT! If only we could be in the same state to watch it together. Sigh.
Post a Comment